For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Is this medical or emotional????

I have been HIV+ for 13+ years. I have ALOT of stress, divorce for starters. My lymphnodes in my neck, my left one is huge and sore......they all are, groind and armpits...but mainly my left one behind my ear. I have eliminated a lot of the stress..should I seek medial or spiritual help?

Response from Rev. Brown

I would seek medical attention first, and while seeking medical attention always be in prayer and in fellowship with others who can keep you encouraged.

Help is needed!!!
When or if to reveal status