|Is this medical or emotional????
Oct 1, 2012
I have been HIV+ for 13+ years. I have ALOT of stress, divorce for starters. My lymphnodes in my neck, my left one is huge and sore......they all are, groind and armpits...but mainly my left one behind my ear. I have eliminated a lot of the stress..should I seek medial or spiritual help?
Response from Rev. Brown
I would seek medical attention first, and while seeking medical attention always be in prayer and in fellowship with others who can keep you encouraged.
Help is needed!!!
When or if to reveal status
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- What Is The Origin Of Chlamydia?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.