Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Help is needed!!!

hello, i recently found out that one of my most frighten nightmars came true. A mounth ago i found out that i am hiv positive... my first thoughts was why this happend to me and i started to blaim myself for that.... i m an orthodox man raised in a small city. I believe that all this happend to me as a result to my non orthodx way of life. I don't know and i m scared to ask my priest about my sexouality if this is accepted in the way that gods want... I used to be ignorand but i never really hated someone or tried to harm someone in all the ways someone can do. I feel guilty and i don't know if my family could ever accept the fact that i m an hiv gay man.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Help Needed: I hear your pain, fear, and anxiety as you deal with this situation of being gay and HIV positive. I want you to know first and foremost that you are accepted in the love of God, as Romans chapter 8 reminds us that there is no where we can go or anything we can do to escape the love that God has for us. Your being positive doesn't change that neither does your being gay. You should not feel guilty about being who you are, and should not allow the perceptions and perspectives of others to make you feel less valued or loved. I would say in time as you feel comfortable in your own time share what is going on with you family. It is my hope that when you feel the time is right, that you will find just how great their love is for you.

Take a ayurvedic medicine
Is this medical or emotional????