Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Worried about the expensive medicines

As per your guidence I restarted being hopeful but one thing is deterring from keeping the tail up. The cost of the medicines is astronomically high and being in a low-class family, I am sure that I'll not be able to bear the cost for long time. In that case I would be left only with two choices either to suffer all the tribulations in absence of medication or to look for an easier approach to death. I do not know what to do. I get flustered at the thought of being without medicines alone after 2-3 yrs. If you are aware of any such agencies who can provide financial help, I'll be greatful to you. Presently due to quadriplegia, I am constrained to be in dole queue. Please help.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear friend: I would encourage you to try to get with what is called the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP), as since I do not know where you reside it is difficult for me to offer you assistance with where to go as far as from a local agency standpoint. Continue to be encouraged, and continue to trust God.

How to support my fiance going through the medicine
I want to re connect with my faith