Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Pray for me

I am recently diagnosed and have the responsibility of my mom and grandma who cared for me. I ask that you pray for my restoration of complete health. This is very urgent and important. I need healing in a miraculous way.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear God I come to you on behalf of my friend that you would encourage them in lieu of the news that they have just recieved about being HIV positive. I pray dear God your healing virtue upon them. I pray that you heal their emotions, heart, physicality, spirit, and mind. As they have responsibilities of tending to others I pray you give them the strength to continue to be a care giver as they provide care from you our ultimate care giver. I pray that they feel a greater abundance of your love, grace, mercy. I pray that they experience your forgiveness for any areas where they may feel guilt and shame. I pray that the joy of the Lord would be their strength and that the strength of the Lord will be there joy. I pray that they would be encouraged that even in this they will make it through because you are by their side willing, ready, and able to meet every solitary need that they may have. Surround them with people who will encourage, love, and speak words of life into them Amen.

really scared..PLEASE HELP
suicidal feelings