Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

symptoms of hiv

dear doctor, i am 38 yr old. had a condom slip-off during an intercourse with a prostitute. after 4 days of this, i had white lessions around my tongue and yeast in mouth. gone for hiv rapid test after 5 months of exposure, which was negative. it is almost 9 months, and i still have symtopms of oral candiassis repeating. last year i had checked cbc lood test, my total leukocyte count was 7000 and now it is 4300. i am afraid that my hiv test was not correct and my tlc is gping down. your kind suggestion will really help.

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: HIV does not come with any symptoms. The only time we show symptoms is when we have been exposed to another infection as HIV attacks our immune system making us more susceptible to other infectious diseases. If you feel as though the HIV test you took was incorrect go and get another HIV test. While doing that I would encourage you to get tested for all other sexually transmitted infections like herpes, syphilis, HPV, and Gonorhea. Also if you want to reduce these kind of moments in your life I would encourage you to reduce your risk factors that can lead to infection.

Viral Load
Pastor Please Pray for me.