Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

healing

Is anyone out there healed from this disease? totally healed and set free from all care and medication? I am believing for complete healing which I know God has healed me, but not getting the release from my doctor who is giving me good reports? Thank You Christina

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: I have not heard of any one who is healed from HIV. I have heard many testimonies of individuals who are doing well and their viral load is undetectable. I do believe that all things are possible to them that believe as scripture says. If you are believing God to heal you continue to do so and while doing it continue to do the things that make for healthy living as when we do that it honors God. Understand that your doctor looks at matters from a scientific and medical standpoint, and will not give you a release until it is from the medical side of things. When God heals you physically the doctors will have no choice but to give you the release. One last thing when we speak of healing it manifests in the following ways: Physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. So even as you believe God to heal, be specific in which healing you are seeking as God may have already healed.

I need your help to show me a way out, thanks
Viral Load