Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Tattoo risk of HIV

Hello doctor ,i am a Software engineer,before some days around 10 march ,i made a tattoo on my arms, The lady was sharing needles for creating this and same ink. I am very much afraid of being HIV positive.Can you please tell me how to verify this and how can i root out that thing from my mind. If any test can help me to know my blood status then kindly let me know. Thanks, Mithran

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: There is a risk of transmission for HIV when needles are shared in tatooing as well as piercing where one of the individuals is HIV positive. I would encourage you to go and take an HIV test so that you might know your status.

Please help me overcome my anxiety disorder and put my risk into perspective.
I need your help to show me a way out, thanks