Apr 11, 2012
good day dr. last week i visited a massage parlour in india and i had body massage ( only body massage ) with a hot oil after finishing the massage i was anxious and deluted because i had donated blood one hour before the massage and i had a small cut in my toe and also a sore (ulcer)in my foot, so now i am afraid from getting hiv from the towels or the slipper they gave me and also i had an hiv test after two days and it was negative could you please help me best regards
Response from Rev. Brown
My Friend: HIV is only transmitted through the following fluids: Blood, Semen, vaginal fluids, and breast milk. HIV is not spread through the use of towels or slippers.
Will it infected with the AIDS ?
I want to forgive myself but don't know how
- Why Is It Difficult For A Person With Hiv To Fight Off Infections?
- Can Two Men That Don't Have Hiv Or Any Other Std Still Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
- Canker Sore That Won't Go Away Do I Have Hiv?
- Are You Automatically Tested For Hiv When You Have Surgery?
- How Does Hiv Replicate Itself In The Host?
- Immune Cells Targeted By Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.