Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

hiv

good day dr. last week i visited a massage parlour in india and i had body massage ( only body massage ) with a hot oil after finishing the massage i was anxious and deluted because i had donated blood one hour before the massage and i had a small cut in my toe and also a sore (ulcer)in my foot, so now i am afraid from getting hiv from the towels or the slipper they gave me and also i had an hiv test after two days and it was negative could you please help me best regards

Response from Rev. Brown

My Friend: HIV is only transmitted through the following fluids: Blood, Semen, vaginal fluids, and breast milk. HIV is not spread through the use of towels or slippers.

Will it infected with the AIDS ?
I want to forgive myself but don't know how