Apr 11, 2012
good day dr. last week i visited a massage parlour in india and i had body massage ( only body massage ) with a hot oil after finishing the massage i was anxious and deluted because i had donated blood one hour before the massage and i had a small cut in my toe and also a sore (ulcer)in my foot, so now i am afraid from getting hiv from the towels or the slipper they gave me and also i had an hiv test after two days and it was negative could you please help me best regards
Response from Rev. Brown
My Friend: HIV is only transmitted through the following fluids: Blood, Semen, vaginal fluids, and breast milk. HIV is not spread through the use of towels or slippers.
Will it infected with the AIDS ?
I want to forgive myself but don't know how
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.