|Will it infected with the AIDS ?
Apr 5, 2012
In the bathroom,Share rub zao towel,rub a wound ,not bleeding.Will it infected with the AIDS ?
| Response from Rev. Brown
My friend: You will not get infected with HIV by sharing a bathroom, a towel. If a person has a wound always use universal precautions which is wearing gloves.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Elevated Creatinine A Hepatitis Symptom?
- What Herbs Interact With Hiv Medications?
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- What Does Hiv Need To Survive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.