Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Do you think God will put those who commit suicide in Hell?

If a person suffer from serious disease like Aids or Cancer, and he can't tolerate the pain of the illness and decide to kill himself, do you consider it is a serious crime/sins and do you think God will put him in Hell?( Assume this man has no family or other burden, live alone, will not affect other people because he has no friends/relatives at all)

Response from Rev. Brown

My Friend: There are many who suffer through disease like HIV and Cancer and do not look to end their life, but instead make adjustments to life and manage life with an illness and still have a good quality of life. I know many individuals who are long term survivors in both items you have lifted and what continues to help them is their faith in God, the support of friends, loved ones, and even associates. Even when we think we are alone we are not. Sometimes we feel like we don't have friends or those who will support us because we have not reached out and really let them know fully what is happening in our lives. It is a hard assumption to make that a person has no one to turn to at all as this is generally a result of us not wanting to look to help. HIV and other deadly diseases can make us feel helpless, we must understand that no matter what comes in life we are not helpless we can be triumphant by looking at things through a more positive and faith-filled lens. To answer your question only God knows who will and will not go to hell. I do know this that life is a gift that is given to each and every one of us. Our appreciation of a gift we recieve is how we take care of it from day to day. When we appreiciate a gift we do our best to keep it presentable, and enjoyable as it makes our days brighter and reminds us of how much some one really cares and appreciates us. If we don't appreciate the gift we have recieved we disregard it and treat it poorly. Life is a precious gift that is given to us and we ought to enjoy it each day to the fullest and let God determine when it is time to bring the gift home.

how to find happiness again
Faith, what is it, how do I get it?