Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Pray for me

Please help my concern. My faith has been quite strong since finding out my partner is positive. I find myself praying endlessly that he will release this hell from his physical being and strengthen his soul. I am in the process of testing and today took the test that will relinquish my wonder. I feel as though if I test positive I have commited an unforgiving sin and shall be condemned. I do not understand this feeling, and I continue to hide my faith from others, fearing that the bond I am building with God is untrue if I explain to others. Each night I pray so hard for God to ward of the evil and spare me from this. Please pray for me, for I can't seem to share my now strong faith with others from fear that I have revealed my weakness from lack of maintaining faith before this situation developed...

Response from Rev. Brown

God I come to you on behalf of my friend who is dealing with maintaining lack of faith, unforgiveness, shame and guilt. I pray that you would assure them of the love you have for them, I pray that you would remove any guilt and shame that they may feel from their past, and remind them that they are not bound by the events of the past to experience the fullness of who you are and your love. I pray that you would strengthen them through the power of your spirit and that you would continue to grow their faith in you. I pray that you would surround them with other people of faith who will serve as continual encouragement to them in the days to come. I pray that things done in the past would be an instrument of learning that they might even be stronger and a blessing to somebody else. Remind them continually dear God that they are never alone, and that they are forgiven and reciepients of your full grace. Amen.

Do I need help
What does family mean?