Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Do I need help

I am HIV postive since 2005 and I have accepted my status and dealt with it.But I get upset when I see that there are still people that are so arrogant when it comes to HIV.Things like they would not go out or mary someone who is HIV+ because they see it as a dead end.That is there is no life and they will get infected and all.Is that reaction normal while I say i have accepted my status?Is is normal to be agitated when I acome across people who have negativity towards HIV?

Response from Rev. Brown

My Friend: Understand that we live in a world that is full of ignorance. It is ignorance that causes our ears to hear some of the things that you have just shared in this question. it is not wrong for you to feel the way you do. It is my hope that you would use that kind of passion to be used in a positive manner to educate people on the fact that HIV is not a death sentence, that individuals can marry and live full lives. The reaction that you have to ignorance is normal, how you react to ignorance is what can create a problem when we don't handle the ignorance of others properly by educating them on what is factual and true. It is what I call killing ignorance with love and kindness.

I need a Priest
Pray for me