For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Need a Priest

Can you provide me with some information on how to get in touch with a priest in the Chicago area familiar with HIV/AIDS?

Response from Rev. Brown

Anonymous: If I were looking for a priest in the Chicago area I would start with the Archdiocese of Chicago, as they should know any and all priests in the Chicago area who is familiar with HIV. If this does not work I would go to the National Episcopal AIDS coalition. Their website is and contact number is 1.800.588.6628. I am sure they would be more than willing to assist you in any way they can I hope this helps you immensely.

trouble listening to god
homosexuality and the catholic church