|Need a Priest
Feb 24, 2012
Can you provide me with some information on how to get in touch with a priest in the Chicago area familiar with HIV/AIDS?
Response from Rev. Brown
Anonymous: If I were looking for a priest in the Chicago area I would start with the Archdiocese of Chicago, as they should know any and all priests in the Chicago area who is familiar with HIV. If this does not work I would go to the National Episcopal AIDS coalition. Their website is www.neac.org and contact number is 1.800.588.6628. I am sure they would be more than willing to assist you in any way they can I hope this helps you immensely.
trouble listening to god
homosexuality and the catholic church
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Things That Can Be Mistaken For Herpes
- Can You Get Shingles More Than Once?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.