Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

trouble listening to god

Dear reverend: I try to find God and beg him/her to guide me but I don't feel or hear any response. Please tell me what am I doing wrong or what am I not doing right? I really need to know when God is trying to tell me something. Thank you very much for your advise. A friend

Response from Rev. Brown

Dear Friend: Seeking God at times can be a very difficult and daunting task, as often times we look for God to speak to us like an actual tangible person. What helps in the moments of God's silence is to understand that His silence means that God is listening, and going to work on our behalf. Also my dear friend I want you to know that God speaks in so many different ways. Because of this when we look to God we must ask to be sensitive to the various forms that God speaks to us. God can speak to us through a close friend, a gentle calming breeze, events in our day, the music we listen to, an individual we just met, an article we read, and the list goes on and on. It is my hope that as you look for God's guidance that you continue to seek after God knowing that God hears and because God hears, God will speak and supply what we need.

Virus In Water
Need a Priest