Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Unconditional Love

Dear Father Rod Thank you so much for both of your answers. I had written the second letter, not sure that you had received the first and it was a more complete one. Your answers have helped a great deal and I will keep you in my prayers as I go along in this journey with my son.

You have been called to something very special and I think it is because you are very special. What you give to me and to others is something that few of us experience in our own parishes. For that reason, having been married twice, I turned from the Church.

I see now that we are all called and part of that calling is not to judge the failings of others. You are an example to me as you do God's work.

Thanks again, I'll be talking to you.

Response from Father DeMartini

Dear Adele: Thank you for your response. I am very grateful that my words were helpful and supportive. I do admire your faith and am touched by your words of support to me. I look forward to our continued contact and conversation and appreciate your prayers. Blessings, Fr. Rod

A Quiet Thank You!
Spiritual Crisis over being gay/possibly having HIV