Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Another Thank You for Your Efforts

Father Rod, I would also like to say thank you for your efforts. I find comfort and reassurance in your responses. Helping my partner has opened my eyes to the many injustices suffered by people with AIDS. I always have to remember that the real problem is the ignorance or the intolerance of people. Many evenings, as I walk the dogs, I look up to the stars and have a talk with the Father. You can call it prayer or you can call it therapy, but the effect is the same. I am able to prepare myself for the next day's tasks or tests, depending on your view, which I have to deal with. Anyway, thanks for your responses and the time you give. I look foward to a continued correspondance with you. As you keep us in your prayers, I will continue to keep you in mine.Ron in the Panhandle

Response from Father DeMartini

Dear Ron, I am deeply grateful for your kind and supportive letter. It brings me joy to know that my words encourage and affirm you and your partner in the face of injustice and discrimination. I am also glad that you have your regular conversations with "the Father" who, I believe, knows each of us by name and holds us gently in an eternal embrace. I am grateful for your continued prayers and promise my prayers in return. Blessings, Fr. Rod

Faith to Continue
A Quiet Thank You!