|Support in Miami
May 20, 1998
Dear Father, I am catholic, married, three children, and I have become infected through a stupid and senseless act. Could you please give me names of catholic priests in Miami that I could go to for spiritual guidance, Thank you. J
Response from Father DeMartini
DearJ. Thanks for your call. I suggest that you contact Fr. Dennis who has been given responsibility for AIDS Ministry in the Archdiocese of Miami--he is a sensitive and supportive priest who, I know, will provide you with some guidance. His phone #954-565-7595. Peace, Fr. Rod
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- Fear Of Hiv From Accidental Spit In The Eye
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.