Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Support in Miami

Dear Father, I am catholic, married, three children, and I have become infected through a stupid and senseless act. Could you please give me names of catholic priests in Miami that I could go to for spiritual guidance, Thank you. J

Response from Father DeMartini

DearJ. Thanks for your call. I suggest that you contact Fr. Dennis who has been given responsibility for AIDS Ministry in the Archdiocese of Miami--he is a sensitive and supportive priest who, I know, will provide you with some guidance. His phone #954-565-7595. Peace, Fr. Rod