Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

GALA-ND/SMC

Fr. Rodney,

My name is Larry Condren. I'm a 1971 graduate of ND and member of GALA-ND/SMC (Gay and Lesbian Alumni/ae-Notre Dame/Saint Marys College). I recently took over our web site, and was excited to see your name in a posting in the newsgroup "sci.med.aids". Since I also take care of the GALA database, I recognized your name immediately. I would like to include a link to your Catholicism and HIV web site at our GALA site. Please let me know if you would have any objections. Our site is at: http://GALANDSMC.org

If you haven't received it yet, you will soon be getting our most recent newsletter.

May God bless your ministry!

Larry

Response from Father DeMartini

Larry--Thanks for your note. I am happy for all the electronic and alumni connections! Please link our site and page to yours--I am grateful for your outreach and I hope that the Network can be a source of support and information for my fellow alumna/i at GALA-ND/SMC. BLESSINGS, Fr. Rod

Can you contribute some of your work for The Vessel??
Support in Miami