The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Can you contribute some of your work for The Vessel??
Jun 11, 1998


My name is Andre Perry, editor of The Vessel(, online magazine that publishes advocacy literature and research. Our July 4 issue will feature work related to AIDS and of its impact on society. We are currently gathering submissions of poetry and prose consistent with this theme. I spoke with several people in the Baltimore community and they informed me to email your organization. Please add me to your mailing list. We aspire to be a valuable online resource as Get Involved Online.

We do need your help. If you can forward this message to your poets in the Poetry Corner, I would greatly appreciate it. We welcome submissions of all forms of writing, and we hope that we can include some of your writers. Please check out the site at

Also, can we link your site to on the Vessel. We are developing a resource page, and your page is something we definitely want to promote.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Andre M. Perry International Studies Goucher College 1021 Dulaney Valley Road Baltimore, Maryland 21204 Phone: (410) 337-6455 Fax: (410) 337-6123 EMAIL:

Response from Father DeMartini

Andre--Thanks for your inquiry. I would be happy to send you some information about our Network as well as samples of some of the materials we produce. Please e-mail me at so I can get your address. Also, I would be happy to have our page linked to The Vessel--thanks for thinking of us and all the good outreach you are doing. Blessings, Fr. Rod

your address for snail mail

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint