Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Can you contribute some of your work for The Vessel??

My name is Andre Perry, editor of The Vessel(http://www.goucher.edu/vessel), online magazine that publishes advocacy literature and research. Our July 4 issue will feature work related to AIDS and of its impact on society. We are currently gathering submissions of poetry and prose consistent with this theme. I spoke with several people in the Baltimore community and they informed me to email your organization. Please add me to your mailing list. We aspire to be a valuable online resource as Get Involved Online.

We do need your help. If you can forward this message to your poets in the Poetry Corner, I would greatly appreciate it. We welcome submissions of all forms of writing, and we hope that we can include some of your writers. Please check out the site at http://www.goucher.edu/vessel

Also, can we link your site to on the Vessel. We are developing a resource page, and your page is something we definitely want to promote.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Andre M. Perry International Studies Goucher College 1021 Dulaney Valley Road Baltimore, Maryland 21204 Phone: (410) 337-6455 Fax: (410) 337-6123 EMAIL: aperry@goucher.edu

Response from Father DeMartini

Andre--Thanks for your inquiry. I would be happy to send you some information about our Network as well as samples of some of the materials we produce. Please e-mail me at ncan@sonic.net so I can get your address. Also, I would be happy to have our page linked to The Vessel--thanks for thinking of us and all the good outreach you are doing. Blessings, Fr. Rod

your address for snail mail
GALA-ND/SMC