|Churches view on AIDS
Aug 3, 1998
I am an australian high school student doing an assignment on AIDS/HIV. Part of my task is to write a summery of the chuches views and policies on AIDS. Can you help me? Thankyou for your time. South Australian Student.
Response from Father DeMartini
Dear Student---Thanks for you inquiry. I do have some materials which summarize the Catholic Church's efforts to address the AIDS pandemic both in the US and globally. If you would like me to send them to you--please provide me with your address in our e-mail box at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing back from you--Fr. Rod
HIV and the Latino Faith Community
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.