Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

in re: Please Pray For Me

Dear father, I wrote to you just a few minutes ago "I need help father", and I noticed the article "Please Pray For Me". The person that wrote that seems to feel similar to the way I feel. Is it possible to talk to people who need to be talked with and who are alone with no one?

I mean I wish I can talk to others who are going through the same thing and develop a friendship with them. I just can't bare this alone either.

Thank you jj

Response from Father DeMartini

Dear Friend---One of the most important resources for people living with HIV seems to be finding others to talk to who understand the challenges and are able to offer empathy and support. You can e-mail me at ncan@sonic.net and let me know where you live or contact TheBody.com for any suggestions/referrals they may have. I hope that you also know and feel the constant presence of a loving God in your life. Blessings, Fr. Rod

is ANIN still in business?
Resources Needed