Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

pray for me

Father, I am very scared because I recently discovered that I am at risk of having the HIV virus. I will be getting tested this weekend and again in three months. Will you please pray for me?Thank you, Karen

Response from Father DeMartini

Dear Karen:I want to reassure you that you will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers as you await the results of your test. I hope that you also have people around you who can not only pray with and for you but also provide you with the support and understanding you need during this time of fear and dread. I also want to share a prayer that was written by the artist who produced our AIDS icon "Mother of God, Light in All Darkness" (you can see the image on our web page at www.ncan.org). The prayer is: " Mother of God, Light in All Darkness, shelter Him our flame of hope with your tender hands. And in our times of dread and nightmares, let Him be our comfort. And in our times of physical pain and suffering, let Him be our healer. And in our times of separation from God and one another, let Him be our communion. Amem." I hope this prayer brings you comfort and peace. Fr. Rod

Why was I given this particular life?
In need of help