Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Scared to death

Father:

Three years ago I had several relationships with whores and although it was always "safe" sex I can't live with the idea I could be infected. I know I was at low risk of infection but now I'm too scared to take a test and the guilt I feel is unbearable. I am Catholic and know I have sinned. Please, help me, Father, remember me in your prayers to the Almighty!

Response from Father DeMartini

Dear Friend---Thank you for your invitation to pray with and for you. Indeed, I pray for you and all who may feel so ashamed as to think themselves unforgivable. I want to encourage you to accept what God has consistently shown--love always. Your responsibility is to open yourself to accept this love and to consider taking steps to rid yourself of your guilt and shame especially in the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Also, in finding love you might also think respectfully and pray for the women you had relationships with. Blessings, Fr. Rod

Once away from God, can I go back?
sexless marriage?