Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Should I or Not ? UPDATE !!!

Dear Father, PRAISE GOD! Thank-you personally for your prayers, And thank -you for all the silent prayers everyone!

God does work miracles! I met with my Dad on Feb 3. 2000 I cried when I saw him because it had been ten yrs too long. I was given a gift of GRACE from God to be able to honestly tell my dad I love and forgive him.I am so glad I found God before it was too late to say these two most important gifts to my dad as well as see him.I told him I wanted him to have my very first bible which i just got on Nov 2,1999 he declined at the beginning of our meeting.... but after I left the meeting he told the Pastor Ben and my friend of support to tell me he loves me and that he accepts my forgiveness... he left the meeting with my bible and the knowledge of true love... forgiveness... and what believing in God can truly GRACE ones life with. LOVE... FAITH and HOPE.

God Bless Everyone

Sincerely

Robin

Response from Father DeMartini

Dear Robin, Thanks for the update and I praise God with you for the reconciliation and joy you experience. I pray that God continue to bless you and dad in the days ahead. Peace, Fr. Rod

Helping a son 2,000 miles away
Should I or Not?