Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Ever gonna answer???

With much respect, timeliness would help with answers to people's questions. Just like medical treatment, spiritual support can make or break someone in a time of need. If too much time passes, the essence of the assistance passes also and the reliability of the source diminishes. This was the problem with the Catholic church I had before and the reason I left it in the first place-maybe nothing has changed.

Response from Father DeMartini

Thank you for the comment about timeliness in answering. I apologize for what was primarily a case of being on the road and not having access to my computer for one week. I will make a better effort to both respond in a more timely fashion as well as to notify the page about times when I will be away. I regret any harm or anger I have caused you. Fr. Rodw/present

broken promise in prayer
how to disclose to children, sons, daughters