Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

The Greatest Of These Is Love Part3

Hello my friend. I wanted to let you know that my friend is doing much better now. He wakes up without dread and even has enthusiasm about life. the medication is working to help him recover from the depression, as is support from myself and others.I am going to spend a few days with him and I hope to actually get him out and enjoying himself some.I thanked God for guiding him to seek help and I give him so much credit also for admitting a problem and being open to help. Oftentimes , those most depressed lack the energy to seek help themselves.All his labs are still good and hes mentally improving. I'm just so happy about seeing him as the funny, warm and happy guy again. Thank you for your prayers! It does make a difference. One more thing,the only family he has at home is his 3 kitties. Well, one Kitty has been sickly with Kidney troubles lately. He knows shes going to die, but we hope she won't suffer.shes so important to him

These animals are obviously loved and offer him so much comfort.Please add R.Kitty to your prayer list. :-) Thank you again for all your thoughtful replies.

Jen

Response from Father DeMartini

Dear Jen--Thanks for sharing this joyful news. It is another story of resurrection which brings me great joy. Certainly I will add the kitty to the prayer list--I have three of my own to remind me about how important they are to well-being! Blessings, Fr. Rod

Philosophy vs. Scientific vs. Faith-Please Help
The Greatest of these is LOVE part 2