Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Greatest Update

Well Hello...

Its me again. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy 2000! I think of you often and feel as if you are someone "connected" to me. My little girl was in a Christmas play and it was beautiful. We were about to take communion and the power went out and we broke the bread by candlelight and sang. It was very special. My friend ,Will, is doing ok. He fights depression and AIDS hand in hand, as do many. I made him a huge basket of goodies and a little manger. I miss him a lot. But my life continues and I try to enjoy the little things and be thankful. Did you know babies born in the 90's are expected to see the next century? Imagine. Well, I am rambling, but I needed someone to talk to. In god's loving hands we can rest. Jen

Response from Father DeMartini

Dear Jen--Thanks for your loving message and a very blessed and hope-filled New Year for you as well. Blessings, Fr. Rod

The Greatest ...Jan 2000
The Greatest Of These IS Love Update