Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

THANKS FOR THE STRENGTH

Dear Rev -- We know you're busy, but thanks for all the help and strength you've provided to the worried well and to caregivers. Love from your home team in Chicago. A holiday season full of humor/hope/healing to all, and to all, strength in 97. Love, Dusty and Patti.

Response from Rev. Pieters

Thank you, Dusty and Patti, for your warm holiday greetings and thanks! And thank you to all those who sent me their greetings and support! I deeply appreciate it. May every single one of you receive all the blessings of this season, in abundance! This year we have seen tremendously exciting advances in medical treatment. It's been proven over and over that aggressive and blunt sex education is the most effective vaccine we have against HIV at this point. Needle exchange programs have been conclusively shown to work in slowing the spread of HIV, without any increase in drug use. Let's all pray that in this new year, the new treatments will become available to every person living with HIV around the world. Let's also pray more governments of the world will see the urgent importance and effectiveness of HIV prevention campaigns. We know how to prevent the transmission of HIV now. May every country adopt programs and policies which make HIV prevention education universally accessible and possible. The most joyous of season's greetings to all! Love, Rev. Steve Pieters

Thanks
Please help me! I'm very scared!