Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Thanks

I'd like you to know that I think the work you are doing is wonderful. You are not only helping the HIV+ and those close to them by answering their questions, you are also standing up for the rights of gay men and women everywhere. It must be hard for you to subject yourself to the judgement of all those who believe themselves to be worthier of God's love than others, but whatever they say I hope you know that there's a silent majority out here rooting for you. Thanks.

Response from Rev. Pieters

Thank you! It's a delight to hear such positive feedback! And it's certainly great to know that "there's a silent majority" out there rooting for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered people.

Sure, the mail from Bible-thumping homophobes is draining: how many times can I explain what the Bible does and does not say about homosexuality? But I know that God creates and loves me just as I am. No one can take that away from me, or the countless others who know and believe this.

Again, thank you for your affirmation and support! Keep reading!

Comment on Suicide
THANKS FOR THE STRENGTH