Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Comment on Suicide

Dear Rev. Pieters,

I just read your response to the individual who asked about suicide. I just wanted to let you know that I was truly moved by your comments. I know how hard it can get and sometimes , even though there are others around, you feel so alone.

Your words are an inspiration and I appreciate your openess and detail in all your correspondence.

I have never been a real religious person, but since I have been reading your writings, I have had a new found faith. I'm not sure where to go with it or how to proceed but I hope I can become a better person with it.

Thank you.

Response from Rev. Pieters

Thanks so much for your words of support! I deeply appreciate it. I hope that your journey of faith continues to be challenging and growth-filled. Many blessings.

AIDS: Who Should Know