|Faith-based web site
Apr 29, 1998
Is there a faith-based HIV/AIDS website for Presbyterians as there is for other faiths?
Thank you for being there for us.
Response from Rev. Pieters
In my research, I didn't find any specific HIV/AIDS websites for Presbyterians. You might try the Presbyterian Church USA's web page: http://www.pcusa.org for further information. They might be able to direct you to the Presbyterian AIDS Network (PAN). As far as I could tell, PAN doesn't have its own web site. Good luck in your search!
Re faith-based web site
Children with AIDS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.