Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Re faith-based web site

Until reading the earlier question, I had no idea that there were faith-based web sites supported by people of other denominations for people with HIV/AIDS. Can you tell me of these sites? I'm Roman Catholic and my lover is Muslim. Thank you for your help.

Response from Rev. Pieters

The National Catholic AIDS Network, an excellent resource for Roman Catholics, has their home page at I was not able to find any web page dealing with an Islamic response to AIDS. I would recommend, however, that you check with the AIDS National Interfaith Network (ANIN) whose home page is here at The Body at ANIN has a number of contacts within the Muslim community who are dealing with HIV/AIDS issues. Best of luck in your search!

Does Organized Religion Divide Us Instead Of Bring Us Together?
Faith-based web site