Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Ahmadiyyat Movement in Islam

Peace be upon you,

I am an Ahmadi Muslim and we have website at www.alislam.org. Also, being African American and once a Christian, the church in the African American communities do not take the view as MCC.

Recently, the churches in my community held a unity rally against the KKK. During the rally, someone spoke about homosexuality and got booed.

In Islam, God has made it clear that homosexuality is an abomination. In terms of the AIDS pandemic, if people followed the Torah, the True Teachings of Prophet Isa (Jesus), and actions of Prophet Muhammad Mustafa (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)HIV would not be an issue.

Pre-maritial sex and drug use are not approved of an any religion. Under the law of land (USA) two women and two men cannot be married, so that is fornication. We are all the creation of God; however, this disease is consequences of our actions.

Please share this website with your community.

www.alislam.org/ram/articles/00000294.htm.

Response from Rev. Pieters

Although I strongly disagree with your beliefs about homosexuality and AIDS as printed in the article on your website, I respect the diversity of opinion that exists in the world's religions. Therefore, I am posting your letter to let readers who might be interested in a Muslim response to AIDS know about your website.

I have a qust. to an article that you wrote
Does Organized Religion Divide Us Instead Of Bring Us Together?