Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

How can a HIV- woman live with a HIV+ man?

This question is in response to a woman who was contemplating marrying someone with HIV. My husband and I have been married for four years.Before the wedding,I did a lot of praying and sought advise from people in our church. But in the end it was my decision.God gave me an inner peace that is unexplainable and gave me the courage and desire to marry my husband.We have a tremendous relationship. It's not been easy but God's grace helps us to continue. There is hope for having children. Dr. Semprini in Italy does a sperm washing procedure that eliminates most of the risk.

Response from Rev. Pieters

Thanks for sharing your personal story about a marriage where one is HIV+ and the other HIV-.

The Body and I do not endorse or promote this "sperm-washing" procedure or other anecdotal treatments.

Other reasons for monogamy besides HIV.
Responding to gay son who hates God