Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

Can a anontant for a person really work?

I have a close friend of mine that is also a Baptis minester, he works along side of Benny Hinn, a peacher and healer. I called him out of the blue just to hear his voice and to pray with like we do so often, but this time was different, I knew for some reason that he was also looking for my phone number to get in touch with myself as well as my mother, he said he had a annotant for both my mother and I. As I do believe God still is the great one , not us and that he will do whatever it may take to help you, in always, but in a way I don't know if it really works, for some reason I have been up and about more then last week, but I'm also on new medacines to, I believe in the annotant and I believe in God and praise him all the time for the time he has given to me and for the wonderful life I have as well as all of the many of blessings he has given to me, can you answer a simple question, do mircles like that still happen?

Response from Rev. Pieters

Yes, miracles still happen! I feel that my own survival with HIV and AIDS is a miracle (I survived AIDS/KS and lymphoma in the early 1980's when there were no protease inhibitors or antiviral cocktails). I also know many people who are in recovery from addictions who consider their clean and sober lives to be miracles.

I believe God produces miracles of healing today through the wonders of medical science, as well as through our religious faith. God uses many different methods in performing miracles. My objective is to make the best use of all the resources available, including the latest wonders of medicine, as well as a spiritual anointing with oil, or the laying on of hands, or prayer, or meditation! I trust that God is in all these activities, and that can lead to healing.

Trust in God, and make use of all the great gifts and possibilities you are given! And as the old gospel song says, "Don't give up on the brink of a miracle!"

Transmission
A question of faith...