Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

any scientific research

need scientific research on spirituality and effects on HIV/AIDS

Response from Rev. Pieters

Sorry, but I don't know of any specific "scientific research" on spirituality's effects on HIV/AIDS. It's a tough subject to pin down with scientific certainty. If anyone does know of such a study, please let me know by writing me here, and I'll be glad to pass on the information.

Meanwhile, you and other readers might be interested in a new report, "Faith & AIDS - American Faith Communities Respond to the AIDS Epidemic." This is a special report by the Public Media Center and the AIDS National Interfaith Network. The report is available at $5 per copy, through the AIDS National Interfaith Network. To order, please phone (202)842-0010, and ask for Scott Harrison.

Church sign has me wondering
Affects on the US