|should aids patient patient be discriminated?
Jul 10, 1998
question:do you think that aids patient should be discriminate from society?
Response from Rev. Pieters
I'm not sure I understand your question, but I believe that people living with HIV or AIDS should not be discriminated against by society. There is no reason to discriminate against people living with HIV/AIDS. In the U.S., we who live with the virus have protection from discrimination, thanks to the Americans with Disability Act.
Church sign has me wondering
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.