|should aids patient patient be discriminated?
Jul 10, 1998
question:do you think that aids patient should be discriminate from society?
Response from Rev. Pieters
I'm not sure I understand your question, but I believe that people living with HIV or AIDS should not be discriminated against by society. There is no reason to discriminate against people living with HIV/AIDS. In the U.S., we who live with the virus have protection from discrimination, thanks to the Americans with Disability Act.
Church sign has me wondering
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.