Spiritual Support and HIVSpiritual Support and HIV

God and

I have always thought that God is so supreme in the love,intelligence, guidance that God is an energy force, Due to this belief, it hard to conceptualize God ever experiencing such emotions such as anger or sadness. I do not think we upset God because we are God.. I am not a Catholic or a Christian.

Response from Rev. Pieters

Thanks for a different point of view! From my Christian perspective, I do believe that God feels. According to my faith, God experienced the fullness of human experience through the life of Jesus Christ. Jesus certainly felt the whole range of human emotions, which to me means that God knows and understands all our feelings.

As to your statement, "I do not think we upset God because we are God.." Haven't you ever upset yourself? If you are God, and you are upset, then my logic says that God is upset!

Again, thank you for sharing your point of view, and raising this interesting point.

Alternative thinking?
should aids patient patient be discriminated?