|5y 6 meses
Dec 11, 2001
Me realice la prueba Elisa (3ra generacion) a los 5 y 6 meses. Los resultados fueron NEGATIVOS. puedo confiar ya en mis resultados o se recomienda realizaece otro control ?
Response from Dr. Santana
Entiendo que puede confiar en los resultados.
- Does HIV Cause Loose Stool?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.