Aug 27, 2001
Si una persona tiene herpes el solo hecho de besarlo o tener contacto sin penetracin puede infectar a la persona?
Response from Dr. Santana
Si la persona a quien besa o toca tiene lesiones activas en la mucosa entonces el riesgo es extremadamente alto.
Requisito para ELISA
CUANDO HACERME LA ELISA?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.