Aug 7, 2001
Las glandulas de Tyson se pueden confundir con el VPH, puden seguri creciendo?
Response from Dr. Santana
Entiendo que no. El VPH se sigue diseminando periféricamente. Las glándulas de Tyson estan localizadas en su inflamación y no se diseminan.
Su Opinion 2
Tipos de Examen
- Do The Health Departments List People With Hiv?
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- Candidiasis Infection Treatment With Doxycycline?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.