The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Vivir con el VIHVivir con el VIH
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Sep 21, 2009

soy vih+ tengo 16 años. mi familia se va a mudar a argentina y aun no lo saben como puedo hacer para seguir tratandome en otro pais gratuitamente como lo hago en peru? o es imposible?¿ necesito ayuda lo mas antes posible gracias =)

Response from Dr. Natterstad


Te sugiero que contactes con la Fundación Huésped, una organización argentina no gubernamental sin fines de lucre, que debería poder ayudarte. Puedes visitarla a

Mucha suerte a ti y a tu familia. Abrazos.

Dr. Steve

dudas para comenzar el tratamiento
ayuda recién me enteré de que mi ex pareja es hiv+

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint