Nov 2, 2007
Hola de nuevo Dr. Steve, el hongo que produce la neumonia es ¿P. carinii o P. jiroveci?, gracias, saludos.
Response from Dr. Natterstad
Pneumocystis jiroveci es el nombre relativamente nuevo de Pneumocystis carinii. Son iguales.
tiempo de contagio
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.