|Please help me!
Feb 20, 2007
Dear Dr. Santana:
I need your advice. By mistake I drank water out of a bottle of water that somebody else was using thinking it was mine. Can I get Hepatitis B or C or HIV, by drinking out of the same bottle just minutes after somebody drank out of it? I dont know the status of that person, and it was just one sip, after that I discarded the bottle...
I really need an answer please; I have not been able to sleep for days...
Should I get tested?
Thanks a lot and God bless you!
Respuesta del Dr. Santana
Reciba un correo electrónico cuando este foro es actualizado, o con el RSS (en inglés)
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.