|VIH / SIDA
Mar 29, 2001
QUE TAN RAPIDO PUEDO HACERME LA PRUEBA DESPUES DE SER EXPUESTO AL VIRUS?
Response from Dr. Santana
Se puede realizar la prueba luego de 6-8 semanas donde ya los anticuerpos estan circulantes. Para mayor información refierase a las preguntas previamente contestadas sobre este tópico.
HIV -1/ HIV -2
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing Foods Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.