Mar 15, 2004
ESTIMADO DOCTOR, QUE TAN CONFIABLE ES UN RESULTADO NEGATIVO DE UN ANTIGENO P24 A LOS 7 DIAS??? O SI NO ES CONFIABLE CUANTO TENGO QUE ESPERAR GRACIAS
Response from Dr. Santana
Esta pregunta acaba de ser contestada. Visite la seccion de Carga Viral, Conteos y Otras Pruebas de Laboratorio.
descanso de drogas
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Color Is Discharge From Herpes?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.