The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Vivir con el VIHVivir con el VIH
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

donde hacerme prueba?
Jan 14, 2004

Me gustara saber en donde en PR, me puedo hacer la prueba elisa. (Vivo en San Juan), o que doctor me recomendara para que me explicara personalmente ms sobre el VIH. Muchas gracias

Response from Dr. Santana

Cualquier laboratorio clinico de PR puede realizar la prueba. En ocasiones no es necesario orden medica. Si es de limitados recursos o sin plan medico entonces acuda a las Clinicas de Transmision Sexual ( CLETS )en el Centro Medico.

Analisis a 10 semanas
dudas y mucha angustia

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint