|YA CASI SALI DE LA LOCURA
Nov 3, 2003
HOLA DR SANTANA GRACIAS POR SU RESPUESTA ANTERIOR "SALIENDO DE LA LOCURA"YO ME HICE LA PRUEBA PCR A LOS 27 DIAS DE VPH DIO NEGATIVO A LOS CASI 4 MESES ME HICE LA DE VINAGREDIO NEGATIVO Y MI UROLGO ME MANDO HACER UNA CITOLOGIA LA CUAL ARROJO RESULTADOS BUENOS NADA Q IMPLIQUE VPH Q DEBO HACER MI DOCTOR POR FAVOR ACONSEJEME .....DEBO HACERME MAS PRUEBAS...ADEMAS NO TENGO LESION
Response from Dr. Santana
No ,salga ya de la locura y cuidese mejor en futuras relaciones.
TENGO MIEDO Y ESTOY MUY DEPRIMIDO
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.